Additional Test Report Form Policy and Cancellation Policy
IELTS Test Report Forms Pick up Policy
Test Report Forms are either dispatched to candidates or collected by the candidates in person from the test centre. Candidates can authorize a third party to collect TRF by:
- Providing the test centre with written authorization for a third party to collect the TRF, which included the full name and ID document number of that third party.
- Having the third party present a copy of the candidate ID used on the test day along with a signed authorization from the candidate. This ID copy must be checked on against the candidate test day ID copy.
- Having the third party present their own original ID document. The test centre will perform a visual ID check, including checking the ID document number against the third party ID document number provided by the candidate.
- The test centre must ensure the third party has signed to indicate that they have collected the TRF on behalf of the candidate.
I.D is required. Candidate must have a Government issued identity document like a passport, permit residence card, secure certificate of Indian status card.
Use the link below to apply for an additional test report form if required:
IELTS Cancellation Policy
Not COVID-19 related:
- If you cancel your IELTS test registration more than 14 days before the test (Test day excluded) you will receive a 75% refund of the total test fee. Can transfer the test within the next three months.
- If you cancel your IELTS test registration within 14 days but more than three days before the test (Test day excluded) you will receive a 50% refund of the total test fee.
- If you cancel or want to transfer your IELTS test within three days from your test date (Test date excluded) you will not receive any refund and test cannot be transferred.
- If you have medical proof, you can transfer your test date to a later date free of charge.
- If medical proof is provided and you decide to cancel your test more than 5 days before your test date, you will receive a 75% refund of the total test fee.
- If medical proof is provided and you decide to cancel your test is less than 5 days away, you will receive a 50% refund of the total test fee.
- If the candidate has been advised to self-quarantine due to possible exposure to COVID-19 but has not tested positive, their test can be transferred to a later date. (MUST BE 14 DAYS FROM THE START OF THE QUARANTINE PERIOD) without any extra charge. NO REFUND CAN BE PROCESSED IN THIS CASE.
NO REFUND OR TRANSFER CAN BE MADE IN ABSENCE OF MEDICAL REPORT CONFIMRING COVID-19.
Please fill out the cancellation form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Cancellation form should be sent together with all required medical documents.